Wednesday 14 September 2016

Top 10 Inspirational Fashion Quotes

It's Wednesday, so we thought we'd give you some Hump Day motivation with some of our favourite inspirational fashion quotes...


1. "Style; all who have it have one thing: originality" - Diana Vreeland

2. "I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet" - Carrie Bradshaw

3. "Always dress like you're going to see your worst enemy" - Kimora Lee


4. "I don't do fashion. I am fashion" - Coco Chanel

5. "I think there is beauty in everything. What 'normal' people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it" - Alexander Mc Queen

6. "Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants" - Karl Lagerfeld


7. "Walk like you have three men walking behind you" - Oscar de la Renta

8. "Buy less, choose well" - Vivienne Westwood

9. "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world" - Marilyn Monroe

10. "I like being a woman, even in a man's world. After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants" - Whitney Houston


No comments:

Post a Comment