Monday 28 November 2016

Model of the Moment


Name:
 Natalie.. Smith is my maiden name.
Wright is my married name and I still don't know which name I'm supposed to go by!

Age:
 38

Nationality:
 British

Hometown:
 Eastbourne, East Sussex

What were you doing before you became a fit model:
 I was a dancer

What do you enjoy most about your job:
 Getting to see the new designs before everyone else

Essentials you take to castings:
 My phone - I'd be lost without Google Maps, a comb and perfume!

Dream job:
 Victoria's Secret angel - you said 'dream' right?!

Currently listening to:
 Bruno Mars

Favourite movie:
 Dirty Dancing

Obsessed with right now:
 Pilates!

Guilty pleasure:
 Laying in bed all morning on a rare day off

Last book you read:
Dying to be me by Anita Moorjani
Biggest pet peeve:
Negativity
Twitter or Instagram:
 Instagram

Favourite emoji:
 😘

What do you get up to in your spare time:
 I love going for long walks with my dog, spending time with my friends and family and trying to get to Pilates classes

If you have another job, how do you find a balance between the two and how do you cope:
 I'm a certified Pilates instructor as well as a model and feel very fortunate that I have a nice balance between the two and enjoy both! Pilates is great because it keeps my body in shape and my mind calm. It does normally mean that I work extra long days through trying to fit Pilates clients in before/after shoots and fittings

Sum yourself up in three words:
 Determined, positive and stubborn!

Highlight of your career:
 I was lucky enough to fulfil most of my dreams as a dancer, but if I had to pick one it would probably be dancing for Whitney Houston. It was one of my first big jobs when I left college

What does the rest of 2016 hold for you:
 Lots more work up til Christmas, seeing all my loved ones over the festive season and then seeing the New Year in in Barbados

No comments:

Post a Comment