Monday 30 January 2017

Interview: Model of the Moment

 

Name:
Megan Taylor

Nationality:
British

Hometown:
Surrey

What were you doing before you became a model?
I was training as a dancer

What do you enjoy most about your job?
I love that with every job there is a possibility that something new and exciting can happen

Essentials you take to castings?
Model portfolio, ugly flesh coloured underwear, black heels, hair tie

Dream job?
Oooo I have so many dreams - I would loved to have had Emma Stone's role as Mia in La La Land📽

Currently listening to?
 Other than having Britney on repeat since 1998... I am loving the La La Land soundtrack and I love Human by Rag 'n' Bone Man. Oh and I can't stop playing Run by Tiggs Da Author, have a listen, I bet you can't help but have a joggle around in your seat💃

Fave movie?
Elf, Elf and more Elf🙌

Obsessed with right now?
Copper and marble homeware😍

Guilty pleasure?
Chocolate🍫

Last book you read?
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

Biggest pet peeve?
Rude and scary people

Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram! I regularly get lost in an Instagram bubble and often find myself looking at someone's distant cousins holiday photos🙈 It's only then that I realise that I need to put my phone away

Favourite emoji?

What do you get up to in your spare time?
 Binge on boxsets. My current favourites are Shooter, Designated Survivor, The Good Wife and Suits

If you have another job, how do you find a balance between the two and how do you cope?
I split my time between modelling, fittings modelling, acting and blogging. I never have a day off and I am often working until midnight catching up with emails and blogging work. My husband (@elevatesport) is also freelance and a blogger so we understand each others constant desire to work

Sum yourself up in three words:
Smiley, loyal, deteremined

Highlight of your career?
I filmed a commerical for NowTV last year, where I got to play my saxophone🎷 I loved every minute of that job as we had a couple of days of rehearsals in a really cool studio. I was able to experience what it's like to be a professional musician and it was so much fun

What does the rest of 2017 hold for you?
Hopefully some more exciting acting and modelling jobs. My blogging and writing work is also slowly taking over. I am currently a finalist in the UK Blog Awards. Please keep your fingers crossed for me at the awards in April😘 
Keep up to date with our 'Model of the Moment' both on our Instagram and hers:



No comments:

Post a Comment